View Profile stormeagle253609

8 w/ Responses

I rofled through the hole thing....

and didn't turn gay, though I am a chick so does that count, do I get a prize :D.

awww cute

I loved your flash, I also love furries, I take it you do too, as this is an awsome furry animation.

lolololololololWTF

that was the most random thing I have ever seen, and me loves random shit.

that pwned hardcore

that was awsome, that protoss didn't know what hit him when that bot attacked.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

lol best starfox64 parody EVA.

LOL the poop just hit the fan for that caller

I may not get opie and anthony where I live, but I wish I did, they are just hillarious, but hey atleast I would have appreactiated the prize, as I do looooove my chocolate, but I did think the scene where the guy in the background spooged on either Opie or Anthony, I don't know which is which, like I said, I live in canada and we don't get that show on our radio, but I wish we did.

lol that was so wrong and yet I can't stop laughin

that was the funniest and most random thing I had ever seen, infact I am going to give this a five when I am done reviewing this.

lol, your right, habits are dangerous.

I guess if you smoke on the crapper all the time, and take a crap, then everytime you smoke, you crap your self :D.

lol, defeat by panties

that is hilarious, you just can't go wrong with the runnaway panties gag, great job.

is that metric?

lol, I love it when puppy says that, he is allways getting horny and shit, but this was the funniest episode of rab I have seen.

I WILL GET YOU SOMEDAY SIGMA, I DON'T CARE HOW, BUT YOU WILL BE MINE